BlueStacks is a third party android emulator which is totally designed to enjoy mobile applications on Windows operating systems. This will act as a bridge/medium between Windows and Android Operating System users. Mac users can also install BlueStacks on their PC’s.
BlueStacks emulator provides an interface for android applications and games to easily run on PC’s or computers. Below you will get to know how you can download and install BlueStacks on PC in order to use mobile apps on your computer.
Bluestacks installation Method:
- Install Bluestacks from the official website. It is available for both Mac and Windows.
- Make sure to check the option of “App store access”, while installing the Bluestaks. After the installation it may takes some time in order to start for the 1st. It at least At least requires 2GB of RAM to run the apps well.
- Search the app you are looking for using BlueStacks search tool at the top of screen. In case their is “no results” a pop up message appears due to app is not present in bluestacks server, But, you can open it on Google play store by clicking on “Search Play for AppName”.
- If you have chosen to search item from play store, then you will need to log in to your Google account and enable the store.
- A search list of results will appear. Click on the application you want to install.
- Now, click on the install button. The download and installation process will start.
- After the completion of installation process. Open it from main menu.
- That’s all. Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- stall the BlueStacks App Player program You can download BlueStacks App Player for from the BlueStacks website and it is available for both PC and Mac When installing BlueStacks make sure that the App store access option is checked