LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA for PC. It is a wonderfully and a marvelously designed file transferring app which is powered by the developers of Stefan Pledl. It is totally free to download an app which available for free on both iOS and Android stores. Some people are discovering a way to get LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA on their PC and if you are looking for a guide to download LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA on your PC, then you have to download and install some third-party emulators on your PC because there is no official way to use LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA for PC. I will tell you to guide on how to install it on your PC but first, let me tell you something about the LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA. This app LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA is totally designed to solve your issues relating to transfer your files to any other device. Through LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA, you can use simple and basic operations along with video players and editors.
With LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA, you can transfer your data and files from your phone to tablet, Google Drive, Google+, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Dropbox or a web page. This application allows you to transfer the files to devices like Roku, Nexus Player, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, AppleTV, Samsung, LG, Sony Bravia, Panasonic and other SmartTVs like Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sonos or other DLNA Devices. You can also see videos and listen audio through this app but it only supports limited formats like It only read containers like 3gp, mp4, m4v, and mkv but all these containers can use different sort of codecs. Now here you can see some simple and easy steps to download and install LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA for PC running Operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 and your Mac. But before we move towards that stage let us go through some official features of the LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNAfor PC, which would let us know more about the game.
Features of LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA for PC:
- Videos: Zoom & rotate (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- Pictures: Zoom & rotate & pan Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- NAS: SMB access
- Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration & subs from the same folder will be added automatically
Source: Google Play Store
How To Download And Install LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA for PC:
Below I’m going to share some very easy and simple steps to download and install LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA for PC.
• First of all, you need to download emulators like BlueStacks or Andy for Windows and Ipadian for Mac from below free link on your PC.
Download: BlueStacks 2
• Now install the emulator.
BlueStacks: Detailed BlueStacks installation Process
• After the installation of emulator Open it.
• Now use the search tool to find LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA application.
• Once you find the LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA application download and install it.
• Now fill the requirements of the application.
• That’s all. Enjoy!
LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA On Mobile Stores:
More From Us: Warp Shift for PC / Windows & Mac
Stay tuned for more latest Apps and Games for PC guides at appsforpclove.com. If you are facing any kind of problem, please let us know in the comments.