Messenger is one of the biggest social connectivity application available on all mobile stores.It is proved to be one of the most downloaded and installed application because of its unique interface and features. People are wondering to use this hottest application on their PC, as there is no official way to use Messenger for PC because it is not launched for PC, but with the help of some third party emulators now we can use Messenger For PC. Lets know something about the application before we move onto the download stage of Messenger for PC.
Facebook is a type of application which is used to share photos, videos and chat with friends and family all around the globe. Where as Messenger is also another exciting application by the Facebook. It is genuinely faster, If you don’t want to see new feeds and other tagging material and you only want to chat, than this application is totally made for you. You can chat with any person just search his or her name on search tool,click the person you wanna talk and send bunch of funny messages, Bundle of videos and pictures. You can also send some important document through the Messenger. Recently Facebook has launched an option of voice call and video call, So through this Messenger you can also make voice and video call with your friends and family. Try this application on your PC, I’m sure you guys will love this.
ScreenShot of Messenger For PC:
Features of Messenger For PC:
• Even more ways to message:
• Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
• Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation–then choose the perfect ones to send.
• Record voice messages when you have more to say
• Know when people have seen your messages.
• Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
• Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
• Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
• See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
• Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
• Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
• Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
How To Download And Install Messenger For PC:
Below I’m going to share some very easy and simple steps to download and install Messenger for PC.
• First of all you need to download emulators like BlueStacks or Andy from this free link on your PC.
• Now install the emulator.
• After the installation of emulator Open Blustacks
• Now use search tool to find Messenger application.
• Once you find the Messenger application download and install it.
• Now fill the requirements of application.
• That’s all. Enjoy!